ALUMI-WOOD RAILING SYSTEMS
- Determine quantity of rail and number of posts required
- Remove panels from box and measure desired opening to determine spacing of panels
and number of posts to be used.
- Cut panels to proper dimensions and reinstall clips at ends if necessary.
- If using center post screw panels to post using enclosed fastners now or go to step 5
- If mounting to columns mark a horizontal line on the column at 36". This will be the top
of rail setting location.
- Install rail to columns or walls using proper fasteners per field conditions
- Put all bolts in floor flanges
- If applicable, measure for step rails using supplied form and fax or mail to Custom
Ornamental Iron, Inc. Custom made step rails take approximately 2 weeks for delivery, F.O.B. Glen Allen,
- Install step rail to insure that all members are level and consistent
- Enjoy your new powdercoated aluminum handrailing
Download PDF version or these instructions